So today I'll start with a "Friday Six Pack".
What is a Friday Six Pack?
It's full of fabulous foods that I have either tried or will most definitely try after the post. I'll mark each item as to whether I've tried it or not and give you a review. I will also point out some health benefits and a link to manufacturer.

1- WildBrine - Red Beet & Cabbage Sauerkraut
(tried & true)
Why? Raw Fermented foods improve digestion and can help boost the immune system. more info>
2 - Made in Nature - Organic Dried Plums
(tried & true)
Why? Certified Gluten and Nut Free, No added sugar and best of all unsulferedHealth benefits include phytonutrients and soluble fiber which helps to regulate blood sugar and lower cholesterol.
3 - Stash - Organic Lavender Tulsi Herbal Tea
(soon to try)
Why? According to folklore, tulsi is a healing balm for body, mind and spirit. Naturally caffeine free and lavender aroma fosters a sense of calmness and serenity.
4 - Caio Bella - Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet
(soon to try)
Why? It's made with natural ingredients and it only packs 110 calories per serving and 0 grams of fat.
5 - Terra Blues - Blue Potato Chips
(tried and true)
Why? Because they are fun, tasty and made with all natural ingredients.
6 - Gone Nuts! -
Clusters of Cacao Almonds, Raisins, Blueberries & Coconut
(soon to try)
Why? A sweet treat made with all natural and organic ingredients. Oh did I mention it has sprouted almonds!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment